Corpus Usage Tools
Online Reference Tool "Chunagon"
"Chunagon" is a method of access for users who require access to large amounts of data, such as Japanese language researchers, or dictionary authors.
- Allows searching using morphological information.
- Allows for searching by short-unit word, long-unit word, and strings.
- User authetification occurs before use - registration is required.
- Even if a large number of search results are found, all of them will be shown.
- You can specifiy additional conditions up to 10 units long before and after the search query.
- You can choose to display the context surrounding the search results (up to 500 characters before/after the result).
Full Text Reference Software "Himawari"
This is a software platform designed for use in language research, which allows simplified searching in XML format documents. It has the following features:
- Able to do high-speed lookups of specific character strings in XML documents (via Unicode).
- Features KWIC (keyword in context) display of results, as well as the ability to browse in a format suitable for the materials.